Monday, January 02, 2006

2006-01-02 "Unrepentant"

Time Artist Title
12:02 Death Cab for Cutie New Year
Motion City Soundtrack Together We'll Ring in the New Year
Bagheera Long Division
The Mountain Goats This Year
Gay Dad Joy! (Remix)
12:21 Leonard Cohen The Future
Imperial Teen Yoo Hoo
The Apples in Stereo Shine a Light
Buck-O-Nine My Town
Shakespear's Sister Stay
12:42 Sigur Rós Glósóli
The Charlatans UK Weirdo
Baxter All of My Pride
12:57 Michael Franti & Spearhead Stay Human (All the Freaky People)
1:02 Butthole Surfers Pepper
Blur Out of Time
Portishead Sour Times (Nobody Loves Me)
Monaco What Do You Want From Me?
Buzzcocks What Do I Get
1:22 Billy Joel Piano Man
moe. Mexico
The Beatles Nowhere Man
The Smashing Pumpkins Muzzle
1:41 Richard Hell (I Belong to the) Blank Generation
Kirsty MacColl They Don't Know
The Pogues Dark Streets of London
Madness My Girl
1:53 The Undertones Teenage Kicks
The Velvet Underground Beginning to See the Light
2:00 Nitzer Ebb Lightning Man (The Industry vs. the Ebb Mix)
Tori Amos Raspberry Swirl
My Morning Jacket What a Wonderful Man
Dinosaur Jr. Out There
Idlewild (I Am) What I Am Not
2:21 Iggy Pop Wild America
Single Gun Theory Words Written Backwards
The John Doe Thing Love Knows
Better Than Ezra Desperately Wanting (99X, Live X Mix)
2:40 Big Audio Dynamite Rush (Live)
Morcheeba Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
Ben Folds Five Army
2:54 Built to Spill Center of the Universe
The Flaming Lips I'm a Fly in a Sunbeam (Following the Funeral Procession of a Stranger)
3:01 John Vanderslice Speed Lab
Tracy Bonham Every Breath
Guided by Voices Chasing Heather Crazy
My Morning Jacket Off the Record
The Jam The Modern World
Steve Burns Maintain
3:21 The Mountain Goats Cobscook Bay
Looper Columbo's Car
Kula Shaker Moonshine
Imogen Heap Angry Angel
Divinyls Bless My Soul (It's Rock-N-Roll)
3:42 Kitchens of Distinction 4 Men
Fretblanket I'm Going to Buy a Hang Glider
Sigur Rós Svefn g englar
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: